A professional start
With Internship Program, Bridgestone Vietnam not only wants to attract young people with enthusiasm, passion for learning and personal development, but also to help developing your career path with the challenges and responsibility to explore your potential. This is an opportunity to work in an international working environment.
Let's Bridgestone open your pathway.
Position: Accounting Trainee, Sales Trainee and Technical Trainee.
The program will provide an opportunity for the trainees to practice knowledge of accounting, sales, technical problem solving related to the tire industry. If candidates successfully complete the assigned tasks, they will have the chance to become official staff of Bridgestone Vietnam.
Start date: 01st May 2015
· Graduate or last year student of majors: accounting / finance / administration / engineering
· Be honest and inquisitive
· Enthusiastic and can work under pressure from job
· Fluency in English (reading and writing) is an advantage.
· Fluency in operating word, excel & power point.
· Dynamic, creative & have teamwork spirit.
· Working in a professional environment, dynamic, friendly and have opportunities for promotion.
· Mentored by experienced functional leaders.
· Participate in community activities of Bridgestone.
· Participate in "Bridgestone Family Day".
· Work from Monday to Friday.
(Candidates may choose to work Full Time or Fixed Part Time: Morning: 8:00 to 12:00. Afternoon: 13:00 to 17:30).
· Salary from: 20,000-25,000 VND / hour (to be discussed during interview).
· 24/24 Insurance.
· Working location: 9th Floor, Building on Vietnam, No. 233 Dong Khoi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
· Letter of recruitment, CV.
· Curriculum vitae with local authentication.
· Copies of ID card, household register and other related certificates.
· Education transcript (for students not yet graduated).
How to apply:
Candidates please send your application to Ms. Quynh Anh: email@example.com
Or submit directly at:
BRIDGESTONE TIRE SALES VIETNAM LLC.
Address: Floor 9, Bao Viet Building, 233 Dong Khoi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
Phone: 08.3825 6013
Submit your application before 10th May 2015.
For more details, please visit Bridgestone Vietnam’s website vi or contact Bridgestone Tire Sales Vietnam LLC. directly at 1900-54-54-68.
About Bridgestone Corporation:
Bridgestone Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is the world’s largest tire and rubber company. In addition to tires for use in a wide variety of applications, it also manufactures a broad range of diversified products, which include industrial rubber and chemical products and sporting goods. Its products are sold in over 150 nation and territories around the world.