With regard to any “Bridgestone” and/or other brand tires, tubes and flaps for truck and bus, light truck, passenger cars, industrial and agricultural vehicles which tires, tubes and flaps are sold to you by Bridgestone tire sales Vietnam Limited Liability Company or indirectly though the sales channel authorized by Bridgestone tire sales Vietnam Limited Liability Company warrants within seven(7) years from the date of manufacture of each tire as follows:
1. A claim for tires, tubes and/or flaps damage, the cause of which is proved to be attributable to faulty manufacture only should be accepted. Other damage attributable to improper use will not be accepted.
2. In assessing the damage, the final decision after investigation shall be made by our representatives or persons authorized by us.
3. A claim involving any one of the following categories will not be compensated:
a. Damage of tires, tubes and flaps caused by improper use, mounting and storage.
b. Tire used beyond the original tread life. (Tire of which the wear indicators are exposed.)
c. Tire that have been repaired, recapped, reclaimed and tubes and/or flaps that have been
d. Tire used with tubes and/or flaps that have been repaired and/or re-used.
e. Damage from misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or absorbers, improper inflation, overloading, oil or chemical action, fire, use of tire chain, use for racing or other competition events, off-road use, weak or collision, running fault, willful damage or abuse.
f. Damage from road hazards.
g. Any other damage caused by Buyer’s or user’s acts or omissions not in comformity with Manufacturer’s specifications or instructions.
4. The reply time is stipulated:
a. Receiving claim from customer to claim tire inspection is 5 working days for Ho Chi Minh city and Ha Noi & 1 month for other territories.
b. Claim tire inspection to customer reply:
• In rejected case, within 3 working days.
• In accepted case or other cases, within 1 month, include payment time for customer(except some unexpected case).
5. Compensation value will be calculate by:
• Tire from BSTVN(in price list of BSTVN at the claim time): Official price (in price list) of BSTVN multiply the Remain Tread Depth (RTD).
• OEM tire & not be sold from BSTVN: BSAP base price multiply the Remain Tread Depth (RTD).
• The cost of mounting and balancing and other service charges are payable by the customers.
6. Bridgestone tire sales Vietnam Limited Liability Company may change or abandon this WARRANTY POLICY from time to time by giving Three(3) months prior within notice.
Unless otherwise Bridgestone tire sales Vietnam Limited Liability Company advise you, this WARRANTY POLICY shall apply to any “Bridgestone” and/or other brand tires, tubes and flaps for truck and bus, light truck, passenger cars, industrial and agricultural vehicles (1) which tires, tubes, and flaps are manufactured by Bridgestone corporation, its subsidiary or affiliated company and (2) which tires, tubes, and flaps enter your territory though original equipment dealings or such other dealings as set forth in Distributorship Agreement, if any.
*The customer are required to provide information of the damaged tires such as tire size, Pattern name, usage conditions, photoes,….. before the investigation.
All warranty issues, kindly feedback to us via email@example.com