Surely no driver will have a pleasant driving experience when being annoyed and distracted by noise from the tires. How to choose the best noise-free tires from the beginning without having to replace tires many times, let's find out the following criteria:
1. Replace the tires to suit the terrain:
When moving, the tread wing compresses the air inside the grooves and creates noise throughout the journey, the more complex the tread wing, the louder the noise. The drivers should choose longitudinal rib tires which have a simple structure, smooth and straight tread wing suitable for traveling on normal roads or highways to minimize noise emitted from the tires. The tread wings are hard, durable, and lug-shaped, thorny suitable for traveling on rough roads and terrain. Being able to replace the tires to suit each type of terrain during a long trip is also a way to avoid noise of the hard tires.
Choosing the tires that are suitable for the road surface is a way to reduce noise.
2. Choose the tires with a narrow surface:
The tires with a narrow surface have less noise because the wide tires have a large contact with road surface, the high friction creates a loud noise, this is also quite understandable because the tire groove will suck and compress a greater amount of air and continuous release creating an unpleasant, distracting sound when driving. If traction is not a priority, the drivers should replace the tires with a narrow surface that effectively reduces noise.
3. Replace the tires from reputable brands:
Reputable brands are constantly improving both in terms of design and features to bring more complete products, focusing on factors that bring a better driving experience to the customers, including the ability to minimum reduce vibrations and noise. The drivers need to find out in advance or contact the distribution facility, the consultant of the tire brand if there is not enough information on the types of tires on the market when it is necessary to replace the new tires for cars.
4. Some tips to reduce noise while driving:
· Rotate the tires regularly: Uneven wear between the tires causing loss of balance also causes noise when driving. Instead of replacing tires on faster-worn wheels, tires rotation is a measure that the drivers can do regularly and still ensure cars run smoothly, are safer, and prolong the tire life.
· Check and remove the tires with stones and gravel stuck in the tire grooves: These "uninvited" objects when clinging to the tire are also the cause of noise, the drivers need to check and clean the tires regularly to remove them, keeping it in the new and best condition.
· Do not let the tires be under-inflated. The tires inflated in standard are not only making the car drive smoothly and gently on the road, but also prolonging the lifetime of tires.
5. Bridgestone's noise reduction tires:
Turanza tires combine many advantages and are outstanding in terms of
smoothness and noise reduction.
The Turanza tires apply many of Bridgestone's advanced technologies to help the drivers have a smoother experience while retaining the inherent solid and durable features.
A special feature of this tire is that the tread blocks are designed to create different contact surfaces in the tread areas including the inner, outer, and middle tread. This causes noise to be dispersed and extinguished gradually while the vehicle is operating.
Another feature is that the contact pressure of the tire surface on road is even and stable; the ability to absorb impulses when crossing potholes or rough roads, helping the car quickly regain stable balance. The sidewalls of tires are also reinforced to firmly suppress the vibration transmitted, improving the smoothness of operation.
With the above advantages, Bridgestone's Turanza tires are the optimal choice when replacing the tires, both ensuring smoothness, quietness, and safety even on wet roads and long-lasting use for your vehicle on long trips.